We were founded in February 2010 after seeing a need for quality local webhosting solutions that small business owners and individuals could count on. We're based in Waterville, Maine. Our parent company, Snow Pond Technology Group Inc., provides information technology services to Maine small businesses.
CompTIA A+ and Network+ Industry Certifications
About our server, datacenter, and network
The server we use for our webhosting clients has the following system specifications:
- Xeon E5-2630 Processor @ 2.30Ghz
- 2GB of Memory
- SSD & SAS Harddrives in RAID Configuration
- 100Mbit Public Interface
The server is located in the largest datacenter in Baltimore, Maryland. The datacenter has the following features:
- SSAE 16 Type II audited facility
- 16,500 sq ft of raised floor
- 6.0 MW of power capacity
- Carrier-Class and Carrier-Neutral
- Diverse and high capacity fiber infrastructure from over 12 carriers
- Onsite fuel for 48 hours full load runtime
- N+1 power delivery systems (UPS/Generator)
- True redundant power delivery (A + B)
- Advanced fire detection
- Dual pre-action dry pipe fire suppression
- Temperature controlled environment
- Fully monitored infrastructure
- Multi-layered security - CCTV, gated/fenced perimeter, dual-factor authentication, private cages, lockable racks
Internet network connectivity is provided by a BGP mix from Level3, Time Warner, Zayo, and Comcast.
Our Facebook Page
Please like us on Facebook. We post occasional news about the company, product specials, and other information that is helpful and inciteful to our clients.
Our Twitter Account
Please follow us on Twitter. We will post product specials and money saving coupons to new and existing clients.