Terms of Service
- Payment methods accepted are Paypal (Credit or Debit Cards) and Mail-In Payments (personal checks, business checks, or USPS Money Orders). If paying by Mail-In Payment, please allow at least three business days for delivery before the payment will be posted to the account.
- Payments must be received in United States currency. Foreign currency is not an acceptable payment method and will be returned to the account holder.
- Full payment must be received before any services will begin. 207 Hosts recommends using Paypal for faster account activation.
- Invoices are generated and e-mailed to the account holder 10 days before the due date. The due date is the anniversary of the month and day at which the account holder signed up for service. The account holder may make a payment in full prior to the due date without any penalty.
- If a payment has not been received before the due date, the account holder will receive a single Unpaid Reminder e-mail.
- If a payment has not been received by the 1st day after the due date, the account holder will receive the first Overdue Reminder e-mail.
- If a payment has not been received by the 5th day after the due date, the account holder will receive the second Overdue Reminder e-mail.
- If a payment has not been received by the 10th day after the due date, the account holder will receive the Third and final Overdue Reminder e-mail.
- Any account that is 30 days overdue will be suspended and a late payment fee of 1.5% per month will be assessed until the account has been paid in full.
- Any account that is 60 days overdue will be terminated and all files and backups related to that account will be deleted.
- 207 Hosts may increase or decrease the fees for domain names, SSL certificates, or webhosting services. 207 Hosts will provide 45 days notice by e-mail to all account holders of such fee changes.
- If the account holder wishes to cancel service, the account holder must log into the Client Portal and submit a ticket to the Billing Department notifying 207 Hosts of the account holder's wish to cancel service.
- Cancellations must be received before the next billing cycle, or the account holder will be billed for the new billing cycle.
- 207 Hosts offers a 30 day refund policy for any webhosting services if the account holder cancels before their 30 day anniversary with 207 Hosts.
- Domain names and SSL certificates are non-refundable.
- There are no refunds for any account that is terminated due to a violation of Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, or Billing Policy.
Acceptable Use Policy:
- The transmission, distribution, or storage of any data that is in violation of State or Federal laws is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to data protected by copyright law, trademark law, trade secret, other intellectual property used without proper authorization, obscene data, defamatory data, data that consitutes an illegal threat, or any data that violates export law.
- Sending any form of Unsolicited Commercial Bulk E-mail (also known as UCBE or SPAM or SPAM E-mail) through 207 Hosts servers or network is prohibited.
- Any attempts to gain unauthorized access to 207 Hosts accounts, network, or servers is prohibited.
- The account holder agrees to not willfully engage in activities designed to harass any user on the 207 Host servers or network, or cause a denial of service attack against the 207 Hosts servers or network.
- The account holder is solely responsible for any content or actions performed under their account(s).
This page was last updated on 05/04/2011. If you have any questions or comments about these policies, please contact our support department.